you must have chaos within you to give birth to a dancing star .

Pages

Search This Blog

2.15.2017

To the ocean


While I was not supposed to be blogging this week, I thought 
I'd share with you some pictures of the waves.



There are a lot of things that keep reminding me I'm just a small human living around there. Ocean is hands down one of them. First of all, it's the shades of blue, from light to deep, sometimes greenish, sometimes cobalt, I am always mesmerized in front of the constantly moving shades of the sea, depending on the beach I'm seating on, the weather and the moment of the day. I also love the noise of crashing waves, the feeling of strength and power it gaves me and how calming it is at the same time. Then, that unique sensation, being surrounded by water, not feeling anything and then all your body is sensitive, from your stomach to the smallest part of yourself, you're like somewhere else, falling even when swimming, just not standing as usual but living every second of something you can't manage, it does everything it wants, and your just there, floating or trying to.
At the time you will be reading me, I will no longer be near the ocean but I wanted to show you these pictures, in order to remember my days by the sea and what a bliss it is to be able to stand on something you can't control. There's no place like home they say, water must be one of mine.

*
Il existe beaucoup de choses qui me rappellent à quel point je suis petite, l'océan est sans hésité l'une d'elle. Tout d'abord, c'est le bleu, parfois presque transparent puis profond, bleu vert ou bleu cobalt, je suis toujours émerveillée par la quantité de teintes que l'océan peut créer, en fonction des plages, du temps et du moment de la journée. J'aime aussi le bruit des vagues qui se brisent, le sentiment de force qu'elles me donnent et en même temps à quel point elles peuvent être apaisantes. Enfin, cette sensation unique du corps enseveli par l'eau, ne rien sentir et tout sentir à la fois, être comme quelque part ailleurs, chutant même en nageant, juste autrement que debout, vivant chaque seconde de quelque chose qu'on ne peut gérer, la mer fait ce qu'elle veut, et on est juste là, flottant tant bien que mal. A l'heure où vous me lirez, je serai loin d'ici mais je tenais à vous montrer ces images pour me souvenir de mes journées passées au bord de l'eau. Ils disent qu'aucun endroit n'est aussi agréable que chez soi, l'océan est définitivement un de ces chez moi.





















all pictures are mine.
EnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrerEnregistrer

Aucun commentaire:

Copyright @ Stripes and Blues. Blog Design by KotrynaBassDesign